My brother Darrell and I spent a weekend adding a few features to the website. Here are the highlights.
1. The retrosheet .sql download is now updated with the 2011 data.
2. The heat maps in the Applications area now have the option of adding pitch type. The batted ball data also has pitch type added.
3. The heat maps now have the option of square outputs instead of just contour outputs.
4. The login name and password have been removed to get to the Applications.
5. In the two batted ball applications, the number of records being examined is now displayed.
6. A NEW APPLICATION was added that counts the number of balls hit into certain zones on the field. The data is currently outputted in table format.
Let us know if you have any questions.